General and Privacy
The customer agrees to use the service provided by 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd for lawful purposes only.
- The customer agrees to indemnify 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd from all and any legal action and or claims arising from actions that involve the use of 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd service(s).
- The customer agrees to indemnify 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd of any responsibility from their actions in the transmittal or receipt of data.
- The account issued to the customer is not transferable without the express permission of 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd.
- The customer is not authorised to share use of their account(s) with other parties without the express permission of 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd.
- 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd will not release the customers information to third parties except where directed to do so by the relevant governing bodies.
Invoices and Payments
- The customer agrees to pay all charges incurred in the usage of their account by the due date.
- All telecommunications and third party charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Payment of all accounts are due in advance. Accounts that are in default may be suspended/terminated if payment is not received by the date of invoice.
- 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd accepts Credit Card payment in the form of Mastercard, Visa and American Express. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that their is sufficient funds available on the due date to prevent suspension/termination of service(s). 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd will only try to debit the credit card for 1 week past the due date. After this time, no automatic attempts will be made and the customer must make contact with 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd to arrange payment.
- 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd considers a customer to be in default if the account has not been paid in full by 7 days past the due date.
- 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd may engage a debt collection agency to recover outstanding money from defaulting customers. All fee’s incurred in the recovery process will be the responsibility of the customer. Customers details may be forwarded to credit agencies in the event of defaulting on an account or service.
- A customer with equipment located in 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd server rooms, agrees that in the event of a defaulting:
- The customer will no longer have access to the equipment.
- 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd may at its discretion charge the client storage fees.
- If the outstanding monies have not been paid within 60 days of the original due date, 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd may choose to sell the customer equipment. The customer agrees to release 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd and any of its agents from any liability in respect of the sale of the goods, and indemnify us against any claim by a third party arising from it.
- The customer will be responsible for any and all costs associated with the shipping of the customers equipment if the outstanding monies and any storage fees have been paid.
- 2000 Computers & Networks Pty Ltd gives no warranty, express or implied, for the Web hosting services provided. This ‘no warranty’ clause expressly includes any reimbursement for losses of income due to disruption of services by 2000 Computers & Networks Pty Ltd or its providers.
- While 2000 Computers & Networks Pty Ltd shall make every reasonable effort to protect data stored on the system, 2000 Computers & Networks Pty Ltd is not responsible for your data, files, or directories residing on 2000 Computers & Networks Pty Ltd’s equipment. You are solely responsible for maintaining data, file, and directory structure backups.
- You hereby agree that any material submitted for publication on 2000 Computers & Networks Pty Ltd through the Web hosting services provided to you will not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory, common law or proprietary rights of others, or contain anything libelous or harmful.
- Use of distribution lists via unsolicited electronic mail or other electronic mailings is strictly prohibited. 2000 Computers & Networks Pty Ltd reserves the right to suspend/terminate your account(s) upon an indication of such activity. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the ISP from any claim resulting from your use of electronic mail service on your account. The customer accepts that 2000 Computers & Networks Pty Ltd will pass on all costs involved in cleaning up listings in Black Lists and other related services to the client with a minimum fee of $50.00 AUD ex gst.
- Using 2000 Computers & Networks Pty Ltd’s network to advertise, transmit, store, post, display, or otherwise make available child pornography or obscene speech or material is strictly prohibited.
- Using 2000 Computers & Networks Pty Ltd’s network as a means to transmit or post defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening language is strictly prohibited.
- Engaging in activities that are determined to be illegal, including advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards, and or pirating software is strictly prohibited.
- Engaging in activities, whether lawful or unlawful, that 2000 Computers & Networks Pty Ltd determines to be harmful to its subscribers, operations, reputation, goodwill, or customer relations is strictly prohibited.
- The customer may cancel their service(s), not including fibre optic services, at any time from the client portal, in writing, by telephone or facsimile or in person at 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd’s premises.
- The customer accepts responsibility for confirming the cancellation of any account(s) and/or service(s).
- The customer must give no less than 60 days notice for the cancellation of fibre optic service(s).
Returns and Refunds
- Refunds for service(s) will not be paid if cancelled after the billing period has started.
- Returns will only be accepted if the goods are “new” condition in original packaging.
- If you can provide a receipt, 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd may provide a refund, credit or repair/replacement if:
- Goods are supplied incorrectly providing that they are return
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own
- ed in “New” condition including original packaging.
- Goods vary from their description on 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd’s website
- Return of goods which have been purchased incorrectly will be determined on an individual basis by 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd, and in the event the return is accepted, may incurr a restocking fee.
- All delivery of physical items by 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd is undertaken through Australia Post and is sent Registered Post which includes tracking and compensation of up to $100.00 in the event of loss or damage.
- The customer accepts all responsibility for items during transit. 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd recommends that the customer purchase insurance to cover the replacement cost of the items in the unlikely event that they are damaged during transit. Extra cover up to $5000 AUD is available.
- Any item(s) too large to be sent by Australia Post must be arranged to be shipped by the customer. 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd does not provide any other shipping options.
- 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd attempts to send all items within 48 hours of receipt of order. In the event that the order can not be sent within this time frame, 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd will contact the client to notify them of the delay and the expected delivery time.
- Typical delivery times for items sent via Australia Post is, 1 to 3 days for WA and 4 to 10 days other states of Australia. Some delays may occur due to conditions beyond 2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd’s and Australia Posts control such as fire or flood.
2000 Computers and Networks Pty Ltd reserves the right to review and modify these terms and conditions, including but not limited to, those in this document and the charges associated with account(s) and service(s) at any time without prior notice.